Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Aggravation



The domination of the nation which I call my mind
Controlling aggravation that I more than wish to keep inside
Infatuation
Elation
Then you bring about this frustration
Agitation coming alive
God!
Can't you make up your mind!
(Let me not get upset)
But nonetheless
So indecisive as to what you desire
Getting hopes up then bringing them higher
Stop
Take ten steps back
And start over from the beginning
Again and again
Never ceasing to annoy with this fickleness
You pull the strings
And all the things
That make me tick and tock
Deep breaths
Relaxation
As I try not to commit red sin
Yet you continue to sit on the fence
Tease me with glimpses of green grass
Knowing precisely what you're doing
Whether consciously or not
Just give me an explanation
As to why you can't solve this simple situation
Hurry!
Before there is a decapitation
Slight motivation in simple lines
Just find the answer that lies inside
To stop the aggravation within my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment