Tuesday, December 8, 2009

fck off

What's my offense this time?
Tired of being prosecuted for I crime I did not commit
I'm me
It's too much for you isn't it?
The fact that I can fend for myself
Your snickering doesn't faze me
Who are you to judge me?
I care not what you see in me
Your approval is not needed
Irrelevant to my life is what you are
I'm a mere stranger to you Conrad
You thought you knew me
Ha. I laugh at your ignorance
You're mad aren't you?
It burns your soul to know I will no longer be your Alibi
You can no longer use me
How dare you underestimate me?
Naive I am no longer
I have come to realize I am not the antagonist
But rather the victim
You made me believe wearing my heart of my sleeve was bad
yet in reality it makes me real
So to put it to you plainly FUCK YOU
Fuck you for making me insecure of who i am
Fuck you for making me feel like such a bad person
Fuck you for hurting me emotionally and mentally
I don't need you
I am me
Now i leave telling you good bye
While thanking you for teaching me about myself
I am Me

writers note: I was angry...yes i curse. big deal. move on.

1 comment: