Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Frustration


The deception that lies waiting inside My mind is about ready to explode Your words baffle me constantly Love me, hate me Make up your fucking mind! This temper of mine does not help at all Talking to you makes me utterly remorse And yet all I can do is smile Even as I cry Or think of ways to commit suicide I love you no matter the circumstance But all I feel is aggravation Disappointment Confusion FRUSTRATION Love Trust Defiance Warmth This little voice in my head Telling me to forget you Telling me you're not good for me But I keep running back Running back to the pain Running back to a person that is too far to get to It's like that never ending hallway dream You just want it to end BUT IT WON'T! You poisoned my heart Corrupted my soul Locked up my body and made me forever yours But I have this inner thought This deadly feeling that is spreading through my body The deception that awaits for me Dammit! This whole thing makes no fucking sense! There's my temper, just thinking about you gets me pissed But thinking about you is all I can do You're the only thing that puts a smile on my face I hate you so much that I love you I love you so much that I hate you Fuck this Now I'm rambling This empty room filled with darkness Darkness is my only friend But in the end I think of you My frustration

No comments:

Post a Comment