Wednesday, December 9, 2009

His Forever Hostage




seductive kiss Pictures, Images and Photos

How he lays me down on his bed
The smile he gives me before and after each kiss
How he grabs me tight by the waist, close to his body
The echoes of my screams
How I never want him to stop
The way I seduce him
The way he makes my hormones flare
The physical and emotional love that we share
He makes me bite my bottom lip
Gripping the bed as I yell out his name
He took my body captive
Making me his forever hostage
The way I get a tingly feeling when he looks at me
The way I can't help but smile every time I see him
The way he turns me on even if he isn't near me
The way I can only fall asleep after I hear his voice
How he gets aggressive
How he takes my hand and brings me to another world
How he looks into my eyes and tells me that he only wants to be with me
His love for me his attitude towards me
His grace towards me
His way of protecting me
How I always long for his touch
How I want to sleep with him always
How I can't get him out of my mind
How my body is his temple

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I know this isn't Ms. Shields lol Who is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All these years later and our site is still here lol. Wow, the memories in major class smh I wish I remembered the login information 🤦🏻‍♀️

      Delete