Monday, December 21, 2009

Russian Roulette





Desecration of my body
Murder of my untamed soul
That seems like all you can do to survive these streets I call home
It's a game of Russian Roulette
Click click, bang bang
Either you get the bullet or you don't
The casket is exhumed, turfs piled beside the grave
This city called Paterson nothing more than a drug within itself
The fumes are penetrating,
I vomit...
I initiate eager exhuming despite bad scents
I dig up cold earth, exhumed turfs I disperse
Death is uncalled for but it is highly expected
Live for tomorrow
Click, click, I pull the trigger..
Damn, it's not my turn yet
Cuts and burns on my flesh
Hurting myself until that precious moment
This place is intoxicating with death and poison
Eviscerated and torn I rip into the foul offal
With rot and bacteria then stench I'm eager to end this
I regurgitate the cutlets a culinary as sick as can be
Life is found once again yet stillborn diminished to be
Puke and vomit i regurgitate
Death and rot a smile open a demented face phenomenological styled
Click Click.....damn again not this time
My patience grows thinner each time around
Click click.....Boom....yes.....finally lucky round number 7
Disgust and rot fills the open casket
My satisfaction is reached
Murder on my untamed soul
I got the bullet in this game
These streets I live
This hell that I call home
It is my addiction
My grave
Where I rest in peace






No comments:

Post a Comment