Friday, December 11, 2009

Deathly Kiss

So deep in these last moments you lie beneath the ground

A silent still beast of which I played for so long

So dirty is your sullen corpse; so soft your skin and lies

Your blank brown orbs without sheen seem to move side to side

Just a fragment of which you were, your body still entices me

And instills a feeling of remorse that grips my thoughts so tight

No. This is a feeling of me wishing I had done this years ago

To rip every inch of you apart and feast so greatly

Forever I have wanted this from you and forever you pushed me away

Those hours could not make up for it

I wish to do this again

We shall meet in the same pit that shows you purity

And willing I will get what I desire

I wait for rain so you may be buried properly

Yes, my beloved, you are lifeless

Dead

So with these drops I leave you now only regretting that I never got that kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment